Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Abby's Skechers

The other day Abby came home from school and told me that some of her friends had these cool shoes with charms on them called Skechers and that she wanted a pair also. I remember being a teenager and really wanting a pair of Skechers also, so knowing how she felt, I sadly had to tell her that she already has plenty of shoes and didn't need another pair right now. So she went to her room and a little while later came out and told me that she now has a pair of Skechers. Confused, I asked her what she meant.She then pulled out one of her tennis shoes and this is what I saw!! She had taken a charm off of one of her pens and hooked it onto her shoelaces, cut out a letter "S" and taped it to the side of her shoe, then wrote "Scecher" with a pencil on the side as well. She is such a creative and smart girl!!! She was so happy as she left for school the next day.......wearing her new pair of "Scechers!" Her birthday is coming up and I have been wondering what to get her...................hmmmmm I wonder what she might want?!!! :)

3 comments:

Kaylene said...

This is so adorable. What a creative a lovely girl.

Jordan Merrell said...

She is such an amazing little girl!! Everything she does is so cute and creative. I don't know what it is with kids and sketcher, my boys are obsessed with them too. I love her sketchers!

Tony333 said...

That's so cute and creative mind little girl. Shoes looks really great and wonderful with charm.