This past week we were able to go visit my family in Mexico. We haven't been down there in over a year so it was so nice to go and be home again! It was a quick trip but we were kept busy the whole time and loved every minute of it. Some of the things we were able to enjoy were: the traditional festivities that accompany the high school graduation (the ceremony, barbacoa lunch, alumni meeting/initiation of the graduates into the alumni, and the alumni baseball game) the circus, a birthday party, my 96 year old grandma inaugurating the new tennis courts by making the first serve, shelling peas, shopping, and of course all the yummy food!! On our way home we stopped at the Monticello temple, Wilson Arch, and this very cool musical park in Moab!! Here are a few pictures of some of the things we were able to do. Be aware, there are quite a few and they are not in any order!! :)
The musical park in Moab:





Wilson Arch:


Monticello temple:

My family with my grandma:

The circus, there aren't very many pictures because we weren't allowed to take pictures after it started:



My turn at the pinata:

Shelling peas:

My dad and Therin at the alumni baseball game:

My grandma posing before she made the serve (which was a great serve!!)


My grandma at the piano and my cousin leading the school song during the alumni program:

My uncle causing trouble with all the graduates at the alumni program:

3 comments:
YAY!! I am so glad you guys got to go, it was fun to see you and your little family, they are all too cute! And Jenny, I am an apaulled that you would think that my dad causes trouble, he never would do such a thing!! lol!! haha!! jk!! We all know thats all he does!! haha I missed g-mas tennis thing so I am glad you took some pics! I might steal one for my album if thats ok!! Take care- see in July in Utah!! YAY!!
Looks like a lot of fun! I'm so glad you guys got to go! Your Grandma looks great!
Jen...so glad you got to go home! You are so beautiful and have a cute family! I hope you are well.
Post a Comment