Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Our trip to Denver

On the 19th of September we drove to Colorado to be with my sister as she went through the temple for the first time, and was sealed to her husband and their daughter, Arwen. I am so happy I was able to be there and share this experience with my sister. After the ceremony we went back to my sister's house and had a baby shower for her (she is due the end of October.) It was such a quick trip but most of my brothers and sisters were there, and it was so fun to see everyone again.
The Denver temple

Therin, me, Becca, Mandy, and Arwen

Therin, me, my dad, my mom, Mandy, Travis, and Arwen

Abby stretching and Mason digging for something (his finger is up his nose!!!)

2 comments:

Jordan Merrell said...

what a neat experience! I am so happy for your family. Congrats!

Melody said...

I can't believe you were in Denver just a few weeks ago! The temple is about 10 min. from our house.