Monday, August 25, 2008

Abby's 1st Soccer Game

This year Abby decided to try soccer. I was a little worried at first, not knowing if she would be too shy and not aggressive enough. After the first practice I was still worried, however, by the end of the second practice I knew she was going to love it! She got right in and ran after the ball and did a great job! She was so excited for her first game, which she had on Saturday. Again, she did such a good job and didn't stop running and even got some really good kicks in. At one point Abby was running after the ball and we were cheering her on so she looked up, smiled, and started to run faster but totally face planted it on the field. I thought for sure she would be too embarrassed to continue but she got right up and took off after the ball! We are so proud of our little girl that is growing up way too fast!



Abby's turn as the goalie.

2 comments:

Melissa Skoy said...

Good Job Abby! I bet you give the other players a run for their money.

Aubrey said...

Hi Jenny! I found your blog! I can't believe how BIG your kids are! WOW.