Friday, July 25, 2008

Garrett Reunion

We had a Garrett reunion up North Ogden Canyon with Therin's parents and brothers and sisters. It was probably one of the most beautiful places I have ever been camping. While we were there we hiked up to a waterfall. The hike was a pretty treacherous hike so the kids ended up sliding on the ground a lot of the time, hence the dirty pants! But it was all well worth it, the waterfall was beautiful and we enjoyed playing there for a little bit. On our way back down to camp I noticed Mason had something in his hand. I asked him what it was and he opened his hand and there was a little wilted dandelion! He had picked it as we started the hike and had kept it in his hand the whole time!! (The hike was almost 2 hours long and, like I said before, we were hiking up rocks and sliding down dirt hills!!!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such cute kids! I'm glad you're finally blogging so I can keep up to date on you guys. :)